Wednesday 20 June 2007

Opening Ceremony!

Harlow, harlow! Welcome to Dribble~ Nibble.. Scribble!! Today's the official opening ceremony of this food blog!

It's been a year since i came back from Europe (exactly a year!) and my fingers are getting itchy from not writing (typing) for too long! Tried and tested writing a few blogs but they didnt seemed to get anywhere and i gave them up! Wahaha! This time round, i have a new idea and goal for myself and for this blog!

I will be writing about places which i will visit with my various Guest Judges and post them up here with our reviews! Of course, this wouldnt be new as there are heaps of Food Blogs online, way before me. However, i will try to make this blog as interesting as i can and try to bring out my own style of recommending restaurants, cafes, etc, with the help of my Guest Judges, of course!

There will be photographs, definitely! Food judging will be based on 5 categories:

~ Colour
~ Smell
~ Taste
~ Texture
~ Presentation

There will also be the judging of the venue based on 4 categories:

- Prices
- Service
- Ambiance
- Overall

Last but not least, my Guest Judges will have to supply their own nicknames on this blog and their names must be food related! I cannot promise professional cookery skills or food knowledge.. but i reckon my taste buds are up to it, and so are the taste buds of my Guest Judges!

Will be back with more ideas!

4 comments:

Layla said...

i miss the DUCK NOODLE!!! *CRIES*

Jo said...

Hi, Mizcheeki! i think Tra Vinh's standard has dropped.. but~ i'll go back there once more to have the Duck Noodles, for you!

Layla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Layla said...

Ya I heard about that.. Humpft... O WELLZ singapore has HOKKIEN MEE! kekeke :P BLEH Just teasing... so hungry looking at this blog...